Pages

Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Puppy Love Headband


 Over the weekend my kids got invited to a puppy birthday party. And my son asked me to make the birthday girl a hat, but since its getting warmer I decide to go ahead with the headband. And here it is what I came with. Now my son wants one, so I'll be working on a blue puppy next. I'll post pictures on my Facebook page when done. Enjoy it!!!!


Materials
White, Brown and Pink worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Soft)
5.00mm/H Hook(Child size)
Needle
Black Buttons (2)

Headband
Round 1
Chain 70 join with a slip stitch to the 1st ch. Ch 1, SC in the same st as ch 1, SC in the next st and in each st around, join with sl st to top of 1st SC (Be careful no to turn the chain)
Round 2-10
Ch 1, SC in the same st as ch 1 and in each st. around. Join with sl st. to top of the 1st SC
At the end of round 10, fasten off
Round 11
Attach pink yarn
Ch 1, SC in the same st as ch 1, SC in the next st and each st around.
Round 12
Ch 1, SC in the same st as ch 1, SC in the next st and each st around.
Fasten off, weave in ends

For the eyes, nose and ears
I  used the pattern from repeat crafter me. Here is the link
http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2013/01/crochet-puppy-hat-pattern.html

Enjoy it !!!!!





Paper, Needles n Sweets © 2013
Please do not redesign or sell any of my patterns or photos as they are copyright protected. Instead direct them to my website where they can find this pattern.


0 comments:

Post a Comment